Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grumpy_Old_GTX_Guy

Race Car For Sale

We are selling our Mazda 323 GT race car and would like it to stay in Winnipeg. Picture at http://www.jacsport.com/ MazdaThis car ran 1:10 at Gimli first time out on street tires and with further development has the potentiall to go a LOT faster. Professional 28 point cage, Sparco seat, full instuments, Momo wheel, Belts, Custom rad, Earls oil cooler, Mandrel bent stainless steel exhaust. Locked diff, custom front air dam. ACT race clutch included but not installed. Needs suspension and brakes developed and the motor could use a rebuild. Some spares available. Stored indoors since built. Wheels in picture not included. $4000John 235-1123

Re: Race Car For SaleGeez, John, there hasn't been MP since.... 2001!!It would fit into GT2, but it would need a fuel cell.ITGT is basically the MP of old.For everyone interested, this would be a good way to go fast for little money. Tires, brakes, and some good shocks and springs, and it would be a fun car. It's REALLY well built, and would be a nice starting point.JonPS - John, I like the name. LOL! But I'm catching up.... I've had a GTX long enough to be pretty grumpy, too.