Class

Kerry

Can anyone confirm what class I'll be in?Mods:- Performance suspension (Shocks/Struts and Springs)- 17" Rims (Stock 15" ), Azenis- Ground Control Rear Shock Mounts- Removed cat, straight pipeI'm thinking that puts me into DSS - but does the shock mounts bump me into DSP?Also I may have to replace one or more of the following this season - will either of these putme in DSP?  They will be aftermarket if I need to replace them.- Sway links- Subframe bushingsI'm only asking because Jeremy has got a TON of stuff done to his BMW for this year and I'm thinking he's going to kick my ass.   :P

Re: ClassAs long as the rims don't stick out past the fenders you're at 3pts in DSS.  With the sway bar end links they're 1pt per bar but you'd still be in DSS with 1pt left.  Someone can correct me if I'm wrong though.I'm not surprised you want out of DSP.  :grin:

Re: ClassI don't have THAT much done, but I still am trying to figure out how many points I have?  anyone, anyone, buler... buler:Can some one count the points? I think I have 11 points? update(new/on the way): - SS brake lines - Tranny enforcers - m3 rear trailing arm bushings with Ground Control shims - M3 control arm bushings - x-brace - R compounds Existing: clutch fan removal CAI chip H&R sport / koni adj. Ground Control rear shock mounts M3 re-enforcemend strut hats M3 Cams shims for more camber

Re: ClassEdit: ^^^^^ Uh huh - I want out. :grin:What about the subframe bushings?  Freebies?Ha! - Didn't he beat you by one point last year?  On street tires?   :PHe'll be on R's this year.  Yes - I want out.   :grin:  Who's in DSS?

Re: Class

The bushings I believe are free because they're urethane.Well have fun in DSS and just remember all SS classes compete against each other.... Corey is in CSS this year.  :grin:

DOH!!! Are you sure he's not cheating? Didn't Corey put a lightweight flywheel into his car? What about that seat? HMMM??? Roll bar? HMMMMMM!?!?!I just can't win! Ah well, SS PAX is better for me anyway.

Re: ClassHe's SS legal and Lawrence will be too with his Miata I think. :)  The flywheel went into Corey's Focus.Time to change your signature Kerry.   [smiley=laugh.gif]Jeremy, I'll try to figure out your car tomorrow morning if someone else hasn't.

Re: ClassHey now, the aluminum flywheel is in my Focus! My Miata has a stock flywheel and clutch. (even paid more for an OEM clutch replacement than some aftermarket clutches. ::))The subframe bushings require some research. Look at the CNAC rules and see where they are mentioned. If you can't find any mention of them being specifically allowed, they'll put you in MOD. Art had the same issue with his aftermarket subframe on his previous Camaro. In that case, it would be worth it to get stock replacements.The top shock mounts should bump you to SP, unless there's specific mention of them in SS. The bottom bushings of shocks are free in all classes.

Archived