2005 Preseason Tech dates

We will be having two pre-season Tech Inspection dates.  The first will be on Sunday, April 17th, from 1:00pm - 3:00pm, at Speedworld.  Come out and have your car pre-tech'd for the Autocross season and do some karting afterward, during, whatever.The second date will be Saturday, April 23rd, from 1:00pm - 4:00pm, at RRX.  Our season opener is the next day, on Sunday.Below is the Tech Inspection checklist that I will be using.  Feel free to use it to "self-tech" your own car, making the actual inspections more efficient, with a zero failure rate.  I'm looking for one or two volunteers to help out as inspectors on these two days.Thanks,Dave Proulx2005 AutoX Chief of Tech(Mods- please sticky this)http://tinypic.com/21q4ao

Re:  2005 Preseason Tech datesIt definitely helps on the day of the event! Our tech inspectors now have time to walk the course and get their car ready. It also benefits the competitors in case they fail tech inspection, they have 24 hours to get any problems fixed. Our Tuesday night events used to have major delays due to the number of cars that had to be inspected, we're on a tight schedule for those events.

Re:  2005 Preseason Tech dates

Dave... You know I am always able to pre-tech at the store... provided that ppl tell me before they show up.

Thanks Matt, that will be helpful during the span of week-night events, when pre-tech is not available the night of the race, and I live 50km east of the city. I can supply you with some tech checklist sheets and stickers.Dave

• 1 month later...
Guest mixed_menace

Re:  2005 Preseason Tech datesi am still on winter tires, if i show up with them what happens? must the car be "race ready" when i show up? I plan on running the bridgestones again this year if i don't get rims in time for my R's

Archived