A Classification Poll

Re: A Classification Poll

do they award points to the driver or the car?  

uh, both, in a way! :grin:Mike and Steve sharing a car will be treated as separate entries. However, you must complete 9 events (this year) in the same class to be considered for the championship. Technically, you could do it in two different cars, but you might have to classify yourself in the higher bracket to meet the minimum number of events. And it would be just plain silly to run very many events in an underpowered car for the class that you are competing in.e.g. I start the season in an Outback Sport which is in the FSS class, but I know that I will be running an STi by the end of the year, which is in AS, so I class all my events run in the Outback as AS. Sue :)

Re: A Classification PollJust trying to clarify - Does this mean that someone in "ASS" and another person in "DSS" are competing against each other for the same trophy??? I assume PAX adjustments are going to be a factor in deterimining time/placement.

Re: A Classification Poll

Just trying to clarify - Does this mean that someone in "ASS" and another person in "DSS" are competing against each other for the same trophy??? I assume PAX adjustments are going to be a factor in deterimining time/placement.

You got it! Obviously the ASS car will have to be quicker than the DSS car to take the win. PAX determines how much quicker.

Re: A Classification PollNot that I ever had a chance in winning a trophy even if my life depended on it. I was just curious. Now I know I'll be pushed further down the list since I know there are a lot of "SS" cars that are faster than me. Oh well, it's fun regardless :)Oh yeah, and I'm competing against myself anyways so there are no winners or losers ........ you guys like my excuse :)

Archived