Who do you hope to beat this summer?

Re: Who do you hope to beat this summer?

Hey' date=' if you shoot for the moon and fall short you still fall among the stars. :) [/quote']Shoot for the moon and aim a little to the left and you'll fall among the stars. Shoot for the moon and fall short, you're going to crash back to earth. :grin:I'm in a cynical mood. :)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It may make the difference if someone were to have there motor let go on a section on the second run spewing oil all over the course  :grin:

if i were running right after you, you might stand a chance of that. sadly, you're in evens, i'm in odds, so you'll still need a miracle. :P

Re: Who do you hope to beat this summer?Okay - I'll throw in my gloves...I would be happy to:1.Stay on course2.Be the fastest female (I'm gunning for you Sylvie! :P)3.Not wreck my beloved MINI4.Show some of the guys that I can cream them!Oh - who am I kidding! I want to beat EVERYONE! Yep - that's right...every single one of you guys (and girls). :grin: Best of all would be to beat Mark - sorry darling but you're an easy targetNow - whether or not I actually do that is yet to be seen (and don't worry I am fully aware that the odds of it happening would be like winning the lottery).

Re: Who do you hope to beat this summer?okay, I'm a bit late to this thread. :) who do I want to beat?>Nish and his banana boat S2000 for starting the thread. :)>Anyone not driving a Honda. :)>Black grocery getter cars (I'm looking at you Bill!!) :)>Any vehicle with AWD :)>Any vehicle wearing R's :)Yeah right!!! I just hope to consistently finish in the top 30 this year!!! :grin:

[smiley=23.gif]I'm going to enjoy beating you. :grin:
Bring it on my yellow brotha.........(car that is)
heh' date=' shouldn't have left that door open. [smiley=nutkick.gif']
Well' date=' in that case your "back door" will be wide open when every other car beats you. Remember guys, Toyota Rules! I can come in first place, but I don't want to cause people tend to dislike it when it happens too often [smiley=laugh.gif'] I'd like to stay somewhere in the top ten just for competition........oh....smooooooothcheers guys! I can't wait till the first event!!!-kl

all it took was one little jab to stoke the smack talk.   :grin:97Luder' date=' I want another fun run ride in the SW20, but this time don't spin!!!   ;)[/quote']It's the only way he can get enough cintrifical force to spool his turbo. :grin:

It's the only way he can get enough cintrifical force to spool his turbo. :grin:

haha! Good one! Hopefully that's been fixed with my new bb turbo :)On a side note, I drove my friends 350Z and boy does that car ever respond well to low RPM throttle. But that doesn't concern me. I'm fairly confident you just can't drive.....OUCH! :)Anyhow, no more spinning out for me this year..... I hope! -kl

haha! Good one! Hopefully that's been fixed with my new bb turbo :)On a side note' date=' I drove my friends 350Z and boy does that car ever respond well to low RPM throttle. But that doesn't concern me. I'm fairly confident you just can't drive.....OUCH!  :)Anyhow, no more spinning out for me this year..... I hope! -kl[/quote']just keep dreaming. :) chris and i are taking you to school. lol

Re: Who do you hope to beat this summer?No thanks, I finished school a few yrs ago. Plus, looking at the math in your sig.......I think a 3yr old is smarter than you haha!! lol!!This is the way I see it: 350Z + 275 = 1 ..........piece of Shhhh...I'll stop there! :)

Re: Who do you hope to beat this summer?Just got back from Eric's in Grand Forks. Picked up all my stuff that was sent to his place. The girl at customs wondered why I would buy "bald" tires. :grin: Anyway, now I am feeling psyched and am calling out all Audis and Subarus! >:( Actually, maybe I should just call out any car that's newer than mine. :)Nik

Re: Who do you hope to beat this summer? Actually, maybe I should just call out any car that's newer than mine. :) NikNik,How old is your car? Mine are pretty old. My fave AC car is 44 years old... so is my autocross 356. You callin' out older cars too?Glad your trip went fine. Did you notice how high the river is there? If you did not go to EGF, you might not have...David

Actually' date=' maybe I should just call out any car that's newer than mine. :)   NikNik,How old is your car?  Mine are pretty old.  My fave AC car is 44 years old...  so is my autocross 356.  You callin' out older cars too?Glad your trip went fine.  Did you notice how high the river is there?  If you did not go to EGF, you might not have...David[/quote']The river didn't seem too bad in GF, but the fields north of the city were pretty flooded. I heard some reports on the radio though.My car is a 93; and it's the newest car I've ever owned, but it's far from the newest car at autocross! :)Nik

the fields north of the city were pretty flooded

I just got back as well, the fields were fine on the run down on Tuesday, but the rain filled them I guess. What a difference two days makes. :oAs we went through our list the Customs guy said it sounded like my trip, but then saw all the toys and realized the kids got spoiled as well. :grin:My wife wasn't too happy about the side skirt running through the center of the cab in her SUV though. :P

Archived