2006 Season Passes SOLD OUT

Re: 2006 Season Passes on sale MONDAY, see page 5stop hammering f5 ;) I was watching which IPs where hitting refresh too much and considered banning those IPs. Don't piss off the web admin. :grin: it's up.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: 2006 Season Passes on sale MONDAY, see page 5I asked djw if I should register, since last year he put me in there automatically.He says "yes register, don't pay though, obviously"I asked him why not and he says "thought it was free for you guys, director position"lol, nope. :grin:Nice to see some new names on the list.Sue :)

Re: 2006 Season Passes on sale MONDAY, see page 5

He says "yes register' date=' don't pay though, obviously"I asked him why not and he says "thought it was free for you guys, director position"lol, nope. :grin:[/quote']Corey probably told him that :P

why do i not see carlin's name on the list?

I was wondering about that. The names do not appear until the payment has been verified, and his seems to be taking longer for some reason.djw is gone for lunch, I'm sure he will answer when he comes back.Sue :)

why isn't my name in the list?

I told djw you weren't allowed, you are too fast. :P;) :grin:Same answer for you as for JT.It will all get sorted out, don't worry.Sue :)

Re: 2006 Season Passes on sale MONDAY, see page 5my thoughts too. i actually had an issue when making the payment (email sent to registration describing the issue) but ultimately it all seemed to work. fingers crossed.

Archived