2006 Season Passes SOLD OUT

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: 2006 Season Passes, post if interestedIt's already in lotto mode since some of the long time racers who don't come online to the forums will definately want a pass again. ;)

Re: 2006 Season Passes, post if interestedA lottory.Take down everyone's name who wants a season pass.Put names into a hat.Draw names in order.First 35 people win if they pay.The end.

Re: 2006 Season Passes, post if interested

i am also interested.But without pricing etc' date=' how can everyone be calling dibs.Sure i'll call dibs on a potential savings.[/quote']Well some people consider not having to register for each event the greatest benefit to paying for the year. Maybe your reason is to save money, but don't assume everyone else is thinking the same as you are.

Re: 2006 Season Passes, post if interestedGord has replied to my email and confirmed that he wants one again.I had not put my name on the list, two are already taken by sponsors, and one may be given to the Steward School draw winner...Definitely over 35.Sue :)

Re: 2006 Season Passes, post if interestedargh, I'm not dealing with "probablys"!!! (is that probablies in plural? lol) ;)The only way we will know for sure is if the person confirms with one of us, hence my email to all pass holders from last year.Just to make this easier, I'm going to start a better list. I should have set up this format from the beginning...Sue  :)

Re: 2006 Season Passes, post if interested   1.  Sponsor 1 (needs to be confirmed)  2.  Sponsor 2 (it's a secret for a few more days ;) )  3.  Sue T.  4.  Shawn C.  5.  Chris C.  6.  Carlin L.  7.  Claudio Z.  8.  Corey D.  9.  Mike F.10.  Dave Pr.11.  Scott A.12.  JT L.13.  Noel M.14.  Jeremy S.15.  Chris D.16.  Dimitrios B.17.  Jeremy C.18.  Mark S.19.  Brigit S.20.  Kosta F.21.  Nik F.22.  Steve L. 23.  Dan Pl.24.  Sylvie B.25.  Joe P.26.  Mike H.27.  Phil R.28.  Dave C.29.  Migo A.30.  Karl S.31.  Barry S.32.  Jason F.33.  Don E.34.  Daryn C.35.  Gord Z.and some "maybes"  1.  Art S.  2.  Tim R.  3.  Nick H.  4.  Steve C.  5.  Nish G.

argh' date=' I'm not dealing with "probablys"!!! (is that probablies in plural? lol) ;)The only way we will know for sure is if the person confirms with one of us, hence my email to all pass holders from last year.Just to make this easier, I'm going to start a better list. I should have set up this format from the beginning...Sue :)[/quote']Alrighty. ::)I think he's bought one the past 6 years or so. :grin:

and some "maybes"

Seeing you have 35 unconditional to cost and schedule subscribers, I'd just throw us "maybes" out and call it a day. :)You can take my name off the list.

Seeing you have 35 unconditional to cost and schedule subscribers' date=' I'd just throw us "maybes" out and call it a day. :)You can take my name off the list. [/quote']Some changes are being made. Post coming soon.

Re: 2006 Season Passes, post if interestedsue, if wscc doesn't stand to lose much if any money since the price is being raised, couldn't we just raise the limit on season passes? i know you want to leave room for people just showing up, but the people that are buying season passes will be registering regardless so you're not really limiting the space at all.

Re: 2006 Season Passes, post if interestedI see what Sue's trying to do - If you're a new person and you look at the sign up page the day before the event, are you going to even bother trying to register the next day if there are already 50 of 60 spots taken? I don't think there is a right answer, no matter what is done someone ends up losing out. I think the lottery is the best idea. Everyone's got a fair shot at it. As for pricing, there are at least 35 people willing to pay the full $225 right now. That tells me that the pricing is about right.

Re: 2006 Season Passes, post if interestedwhat i'm more trying to get at is if there's 39 people that want passes, and we have set the limit at 35, why not just raise the limit a bit? not to 45 or anything, but if it's just a few then why not? i know, i know, where do you draw the line. it'd be a judgement call once the numbers are in. anyways, no biggy.

Re: 2006 Season Passes, post if interested$225 is quite steep if we only have 16 events like last year (i thought that was the number)...what was the number that was getting thrown around? also what is going to be the deal with test days, and discounts on the school maybe?

Re: 2006 Season Passes, post if interestedTo add to Mike's comment ...The more season passes you sell ... the more paid "no shows" you'll get, and at $225 per, the more "free" revenue for the Club. Glad I'm not in Sue and the exec's shoes. :)

I see what Sue's trying to do - If you're a new person and you look at the sign up page the day before the event' date=' are you going to even bother trying to register the next day if there are already 50 of 60 spots taken? I don't think there is a right answer, no matter what is done someone ends up losing out. I think the lottery is the best idea. Everyone's got a fair shot at it. As for pricing, there are at least 35 people willing to pay the full $225 right now. That tells me that the pricing is about right.[/quote']Sure, but if there's no real reason to charge $225 then why? Does the club need all of this extra revenue? I think we need to keep autocross affordable and raising the price from $150 last year to $225 this year for no real reason is pretty extreme. Sue already mentioned the club is not short of money in any way...I'm with Mike on this one. If there's 40 people, why not just give the passes out at a reasonable price ($175-$200) and be done with it. That still leaves 20-35 spots for sign up...

Archived