Badlands SCCA May 27th Event

Hey just a reminder this weekend there is an event in Grand Forks just seeing how many of you guys are goign to be coming down for this. Any questions please ask. We are going to be running a larger track at this event. Hope to see some of you guys down for this one. should be good. Weathre is looking to be good so far.Pete

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Badlands SCCA May 27th EventMike, as long as you get down there it still stands. The 245's are at Tires Plus now and I will be going there Saturday morning to get them mounted on Mustang wheels (thanks Matt, I really do appreciate that). The 225's are already mounted. As for me, I will be going down on the Friday night with the family then coming back on the Sunday night. We will be staying at he Holiday Inn at the first exit (across from McDonalds). We have a free night there.  >:(We will be taking both vehicles so if someone needs some stuff brought down or back let me know. As long as we have room it should be okay. Pete,As you see I need to get some tires mounted before the event. As long as that goes smoothly I should be there on time. But in the event that it doesn't, do you mind if I am a little late? If so, I may end up on the S03's again. :(:P What is the latest I can get there and still make it through everything in time to run? My car has already been teched down there and nothing will have changed except the tires and wheels.

Guest mixed_menace

Re: Badlands SCCA May 27th EventIf I can score some azenis or bridgestones by then I might be down for the ride!

Re: Badlands SCCA May 27th EventMixed_Menace, I have some 615's on 17x8's with a 42mm offset and a 5x114.3 that I won't be running down there.  :grin:You are welcome to borrow them if they fit (i.e., you don't rub them into submission). ;)

Re: Badlands SCCA May 27th Event

Mixed_Menace' date=' I have some 615's on 17x8's with a 42mm offset and a 5x114.3 that I won't be running down there. :grin:You are welcome to borrow them if they fit (i.e., you don't rub them into submission). ;)[/quote']they are 245's aren't they? those will never fit on his subaru. he's rubbing a bit with 225's. shaun do you need driving there tires? or just racing tires...because i've got some victoracers you could mount up that have a good couple events left in them.

The GC bodystyle like shauns has smaller fender wells that would require flares but would look awesome.

mixed_menace's monster is already in mod, so i'm not sure if that affects anything.by the way, i stopped by flyer recently to pick up the fsae car's brake light. checked out your ride, mixed_menace. mega-hawt, yet really stealthy. nicely done!and then there was the opposite approach green 'luder parked beside it. good contrast! i miss the flyer crew...

Mike' date=' if you want a ride my car is running again and Kerry isn't going.[/quote']thanks steve! we're not leaving at 5:30 am again, are we? :-/

Don you want a co-driver' date=' mike tells me the car is amazing...  :grin:[/quote']I'll 2nd what Mike said... my hands were shaking at the end of the run.I'm still on the fence about this event... gonna wait and see what the weather is like.

Re: Badlands SCCA May 27th Event1. Tim R (me) 2. Joe 3. Jeff 4. Carlin (tentative) 5. Mike (assuming i have a ride) 6. Jeremy C. 7. Don8. Nish (if the weather is good)9. Bill (if the weather is good)

Re: Badlands SCCA May 27th Event1. Tim R 2. Joe 3. Jeff 4. Carlin (tentative) 5. Mike 6. Jeremy C. 7. Don 8. Nish (if the weather is good) 9. Bill (if the weather is good) 10. Steve11. Jason F (if the weather is good)Does the site open at 8:30 or 9:30? I've never been to a GF event before. I seem to remember from the April 15 topic it was 8:30, but the Badlands SCCA site says 9:30.

Archived