Sunday June 11th Clearspring Centre, Steinbach

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Sunday June 11th Clearspring Centre, Steinbachi like what i see as well. i know the new pax will kinda move things around a bit and put me farther back from noel, but i'll still be quite close. :grin:i'm a happy camper even though i thought i was having another crappy day.

Re: Sunday June 11th Clearspring Centre, SteinbachI was wondering how the points and classing works for the street tire group?Are there seperate classes or are the points just added up at the end of the year? Also there are a couple cars listed as ST and were running R comps at the event.I know it's difficult to keep everything up to date and with all the changes. The tech/internet/results people are doing a great job as always.

Re: Sunday June 11th Clearspring Centre, SteinbachAll the Stock-class street tire cars compete based on PAX.  Same with Super Stock cars.  SP and Mod cars are lumped together.It's basically as shown on the results pages, except street tire cars are split off into their own groups.  So there are 6 groups:  Stock - R, SS - R, SP/Mod - R, Stock - S, SS - S, SP/Mod - S.(Don't take those abbreviations as being correct, I don't know what they actually are.)

Re: Sunday June 11th Clearspring Centre, Steinbach

My car may be slow but at least it's competitive unlike your 318.  :P

hahhaha, I was waiting for that.Good work on the car setup Steve. It gets better every event.

Archived