2020 WSCC Autoslalom Schedule

AEB

It's great that we have two events this weekend, but 2 weeks notice is not enough time to plan attendance. Can we please have a posted schedule for the balance of the year so that I can put it in my calendar (and at least have a chance to attend)? The forum has a results page but no schedule, the autoslalom home page is 1 to 2 years old with no reference to 2020 (except for the next two events). The autoslalom home page and forum have always been the go-to place for event information. I keep giving out the WSCC website to potential novices, but it does them no good if there is no information on it. If this is an issue of lack of available time, please let me know. Although I am the furthest thing from a webmaster, I might be able to help.

Sorry guys, but I think you missed the essence of my request. There was a suggestion to view the wsccautoslalom.com site, but it seems to be in conflict with the Motorsportreg.com site, particularly wrt event numbers and locations. Further, having information on Facebook or Instagram does me no good, as I am on neither. All I'm asking for is to provide current links to, and/or post our complete annual schedule (however tentative) on the WSCC site. If we want to be on multiple platforms, that's great, but lets have all of the platforms contain the same information. If our website isn't current, or this forum doesn't contain valuable information for the new or seasoned drivers and interested persons, I question what value they are providing, especially if we still have the vision to grow our attendance back to what it used to be?

• Like 1

On 7/17/2020 at 9:19 AM, Jim Eh. said:

Are you calling yourself old?

Yup...but I will be immature forever. :D

19 hours ago, AEB said:

Sorry guys, but I think you missed the essence of my request. There was a suggestion to view the wsccautoslalom.com site, but it seems to be in conflict with the Motorsportreg.com site, particularly wrt event numbers and locations. Further, having information on Facebook or Instagram does me no good, as I am on neither. All I'm asking for is to provide current links to, and/or post our complete annual schedule (however tentative) on the WSCC site. If we want to be on multiple platforms, that's great, but lets have all of the platforms contain the same information. If our website isn't current, or this forum doesn't contain valuable information for the new or seasoned drivers and interested persons, I question what value they are providing, especially if we still have the vision to grow our attendance back to what it used to be?

Sorry, I do not recognize your handle, however, we had nothing firm past this weekend  so there was nothing to report or post. That changed late last week and will be posted when we have time, as we are busy running events this weekend. . 

On 7/19/2020 at 7:48 PM, Jim Eh. said:

Tim, I think that was Allen

Yup...confirmed that on Sunday. I must be getting old. He might withdraw his codrive offer for that one. lol

Likely more information coming, but our next confirmed events are Aug 15/16 and Aug 22/23 at St Andrews. 

This is of course as long as the Government does not change our rule set for social gatherings between now and then. One week at a time...it's what we live by now. For those that have never lived in the moment, now's your chance. :D 

• Like 1