June 14, 2020 autocross

13 hours ago, Magner said:

on the gas through the bus stop chicane from 0:45 to 0:50

So exhilarating! I couldn't quite stay in it as long as you did. Just wild to be full-throttle into a section like that! 

9 hours ago, Corey said:

So exhilarating! I couldn't quite stay in it as long as you did. Just wild to be full-throttle into a section like that! 

Was the highlight of the course for me, love getting away with that! ....Helps when we only make ~100hp.

11 hours ago, Magner said:

You looked right at home in the Miata, nice run. Looking to get into a RWD now?

Thanks Chris. My next car for sure is going to be RWD. I'm thinking about an ND Miata or S2000.

First weekend racing for me and I'm hooked. Loved the sunday course. Already looking at getting new tires. No idea if these 2 runs were my fastest as I forgot to record probably half my runs but they were clean runs at least.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Magner said:

Loving your Camaro Ryan, looks like a blast to drive. 

Thanks Chris! There are no boring runs in it that's for sure and there is certainly more time to be found in it as I get more comfortable at the limits looking forward to the rest of the season. 

Now that Neon ACR is a total sleeper such an unassuming car that in the right hands puts down some crazy runs its exciting to watch you push it out there!