275/285 Tires for test fitting

JT_TT

Looking to test fit some wider tires on my car before i buy anything, so seeing if anybody has any junkers i can use to check clearances. Prefer a high performance, or R-compound, as they typically are the widest tires. I have 17", 18" and 19" rims, so there should be something taking up space somewhere. 

Need something in the 25" diameter range, so the following sizes will work:

• 275-35R17
  • 275-40R17
  • 275-35R18
  • 285-35R18
  • 275-30R19
  • 285-39R19

Let me know what ya got!

I have a few 275/35/18 but they are all mounted and wrapped in plastic in my basement. If you don't wreck them and don't mind unwrapping and rewrapping they are on either 18x9.5 (+57) or 18x10.5 (+58) C5Z wheels with 5x120.7 bolt pattern. 

The 4S's on the car are 285/35/18 on the rear. But the car is still in storage and those will be harder to get at so would not use those unless you absolutely need.

Chris may have issues if you wreck the rubber, I will have issues if you damage a wheel. I don't think you will wreck either so you are welcome to grab a pair if you want. 

1 hour ago, Corey said:

I'm just going to interject: F###ing engineers! 

I know right! I have a 5x120 pattern, and I am wondering if it would work if I don’t torque them up, or if I use 3 bolts, just to let it down on. 

Thanks for the offer Tim. I will send you a txt today. 

13 hours ago, JT_TT said:

I know right! I have a 5x120 pattern, and I am wondering if it would work if I don’t torque them up, or if I use 3 bolts, just to let it down on. 

Thanks for the offer Tim. I will send you a txt today. 

They might fit....maybe try one before going through the hassle of swapping on and off wheels.