Sign in to follow this  
donrolandofurioso

Watching a race as a spectator?

The racers in our new e-sport group have been very active, and apparently there has been some great racing.

A lot of the people in the club keep expressing interest in watching, without having to purchase expensive equipment, or having to become subscribers to some gaming website. I know that one of the first races was available for watching - I think somebody posted a link to his recording. Ever since then, I personally have only been able to watch one more race.

Is there some universal way for everybody to connect to the different types of races going on? And if so, can it please be announced so that everybody can find that link? I know something was put into the chat during last General Meeting, but that of course disappeared as soon as the meeting was finished, and it did not benefit anybody who had not participated from a PC.

Maybe whoever is the organizer of the upcoming race can post a link for everybody to watch?

Please and thank you....

Edited by donrolandofurioso
  • Like 1

Hey!

We're discussing this in the discord and will try to come up with a plan so people can watch. I will make a post when we have made a more solid plan!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, donrolandofurioso said:

The racers in our new e-sport group have been very active, and apparently there has been some great racing.

A lot of the people in the club keep expressing interest in watching, without having to purchasein expensive equipment, or having to become subscribers to some gaming website. I know that one of the first races was available for watching - I think somebody posted a link to his recording. Ever since then, I personally have only been able to watch one more race.

Is there some universal way for everybody to connect to the different types of races going on? And if so, can it please be announced so that everybody can find that link? I know something was put into the chat during last General Meeting, but that of course disappeared as soon as the meeting was finished, and it did not benefit anybody who had not participated from a PC.

Maybe whoever is the organizer of the upcoming race can post a link for everybody to watch?

Please and thank you....

I will see what I can do. I will post a link when I have one.