So Covid-19... social distancing...etc etc etc.

But does it all mean that a WSCC spring drive is out of the question as well? Obviously we'd all be in our own cars for the drive. Plus, several other groups around town have had their own cruises.

Since racing season is postponed, surely there are some of you itching to take your cars for a spin. Why couldn't we organize a drive?

(hopefully nobody bites my head off for even asking...)

• Like 4

I'd be all in for a Spring Drive. Social distancing wouldn't be a problem during a drive, special care would need to be taken at any rallying points.

Technically, any gathering of over 10 people would be against the current health measures . . . but then, nobody seemed to get into trouble at the May 9 Anti-lockdown rally of 70 people, evidently organized as groups of 10 people, with 1 meter spacing between groups.

We could have groups of less than 10 people gathering at various rally points and join up for the drive.

peace, David

• Like 1

Let's do it, Time to get out and stretch them legs. This Overhyped crap stopped yall long enough. Let us breath

What if we shoot for this Sunday, May 31st?

I didn't attend the past fall drive, but that route seemed to be pretty popular. Is that something we could do again? Is crossing into Ontario still open? Or are provincial borders still closed/risky?

I’d be up for Sunday, we should be good with ON if we don’t stop on the ON side.