Unofficial Race in Assetto Corsa

grail

Thank you, Mat, for streaming JS' screen. I watched it well after midnight, and it was interesting to watch - almost makes me want to go out and spend money for gaming equipment!

One thing (among the many things) I don't understand is why seemingly everybody gives himself a different name, and then spends the next half hour trying to figure out who is who. Me thinks just using everyone's own name would make things a lot easier? As for that trollface - could that be a car put into the race by the game itself, meaning no actual player is driving it? Or did anybody actually figure out who he is?

Troll Face is a real driver from the club. He’s faster than any of us. We were lucky this time to be able to beat him in both races. The next race is in 2 weeks though, and everybody is going to try and prepare to get closer to his lap times.

Below I’m adding the second race if you missed it. Fast forward to the 17min mark for the start of the race.

Edited by Jean-Sebastien Stoezel
  • Like 1

It's asking me for a login and password, but I don't see a place to sign up

We are going to change it to a Honda shootout instead. So you can ignore that signup sheet. But if you wanted to log into the website to look at results and whatnot. The username and password is "wscc".

Edited by grail

6 hours ago, grail said:

We are going to change it to a Honda shootout instead. So you can ignore that signup sheet. But if you wanted to log into the website to look at results and whatnot. The username and password is "wscc".

Oh :( 

I was so happy to do GT cars. Signed up for the Honda one anyway :)

2 hours ago, R_Ercole said:

Oh :( 

I was so happy to do GT cars. Signed up for the Honda one anyway :)

Ya, the general consensus was that with a lower HP car. The field would be alot more tight and not as spread out. But it will also mean more chaos... lol

• Like 1