Sign in to follow this  
mcorrie

Wiring your race car? Free “kits”

I have a few aviation cockpit wiring kits - this is a DIY set up probably useful for re-wiring your ice car or race car or motorbike or what have you.

There are no terminals and all wires are different thickness and very high quality, nothing you can buy over the counter, Silver/copper/SS low resistance. Wires are different gauges but all kits are the same, useful for everything except proper battery cables. 

First come first serve, they are free. 

Approx 15ft long 

96C141F5-56DF-48AE-8A12-8C8A7583F054.jpeg

Edited by mcorrie
Added pic

I'm in. How/where? They're not from a certain Boeing plant are they ... :rolleyes:

:lol::lol: no, just 5S’d old stuff - was perfectly good but no traceability so it can’t be used on aircraft.  If you want to pick up, I’ll DM you my address 

Greg, I am going there Sunday and can pick one up for you when I'm there. Good reason for lunch next week.

Even better: Can Ken bring kits for me, Jim, and Greg to work? I can pick up Monday and give Greg's and Jim's to Jim on Monday.  Or I drop Greg's off to him. 

Thanks Matt! 

I would love to grab one for my GRM $2000 Challenge car if there is any still available. :)

Corey - no problem, i talked to Ken - emailed you back.

Run Away - no problem, pick up in St James or?  just DM me i think i have 15 left lol! 

Matt