Anyone else excited for the final events?

DKemp

15 hours ago, DKemp said:

Crazy tight battle going on for the best of the mixed class. 3 guys all within 1 point. Can’t wait to see who comes out on top!

Hope the three of you will out this weekend

ABE63AAB-2C5B-49A0-8538-5978DCE1818E.png

Who manages the "wsscautoslalom.com" website and keeps the results updated? 

Looks like a lot of work, and I just want to send out a big thank-you to the person(s) responsible.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Corey said:

Heck yeah! 

We may have Allan in my car for Sunday. I'm predicting one spin and a lot of big smiles! 

I was supposed to attend my daughter's wedding on Sunday, but this changes things.  Sifting through the season standings shows Mixed up for grabs but there are other classes where a good outing this weekend could shake things up considerably.

Can't wait to see Allan put down a FTD in your car.  I'm predicting no spins, although I will be standing a little further back from the track.

• Haha 2

I received this through Motorsportreg from Helix:

Check in opens at 08:00 AM and closes at 9:15 AM, a single event running in 2 sessions, each session give each driver (Group A and B  ) 3 runs. All 6 runs are timed and counted towards championship.
See you all on the weekend!

-Helix
Edited by Iceracer
  • Like 1

I wish we could have driven that course in the dry! That decreasing 540 spiral could have been really fun with grip. The mud that seeped out of the cracks sucked some of the fun out of it. 

Here's my final and fastest run, note me searching for grip on the dead front tires: 

The theme for tomorrow's course is quick with room to choose your lines. Can't wait! 

• Like 3

My 1st and fastest run. Car had beautiful rotation right out of the box, I pushed too hard all the following runs.

And my fails

Anyone else have grip that seems to come and go in the wet at Gimli? It sort of shudders when sliding and then catches and upsets the car.

Excited to try Gimli in the dry, and trying to pick up some pointers from @MRS Joe !

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 9/21/2019 at 7:49 PM, Corey said:

I wish we could have driven that course in the dry! That decreasing 540 spiral could have been really fun with grip. The mud that seeped out of the cracks sucked some of the fun out of it. 

Here's my final and fastest run, note me searching for grip on the dead front tires: 

The theme for tomorrow's course is quick with room to choose your lines. Can't wait! 

Just want to say, it is quite a scene spectating from the timing trailer seeing 4 - over 10' tall water columns shooting into the sky as you drive.

On 9/21/2019 at 8:03 PM, Run Away said:

My 1st and fastest run. Car had beautiful rotation right out of the box, I pushed too hard all the following runs.

And my fails

Anyone else have grip that seems to come and go in the wet at Gimli? It sort of shudders when sliding and then catches and upsets the car.

Excited to try Gimli in the dry, and trying to pick up some pointers from @MRS Joe !

looks super frustrating with the amount of grip you got on Saturday. hope to see your dry runs on Sunday now.