Posted (edited)

Hi

All this year I have been running in T1 as per the classification website from Ontario. I was listed in T1 for next weekend. Now I looked into who else has signed up for next race, and I noticed that my car is suddenly listed as a GT4 after being placed in T1 for the last three weeks since I signed up. Is there any reasoning behind this, or was there some mistake?

Is there some rule that I have not read yet which states that a car is being moved into a higher class if it is doing well in its own class?

Curious minds would like to know...

Edited by donrolandofurioso

Are you referring to your class your car is listed on at the motorsport reg attendee website?

Hmmmm. Very weird.

Noone has access to modify the attended list except for the motorsport reg admin. Even me as time attack director cant modify registration info.

Is it possible you accidentally selected the wrong class when registering?

No. Not only does T! stay as default in the sign-up sheet, but I was listed on the motorsportreg list as T1 until I noticed that change yesterday. The last time I checked before that was about two or three days ago, and then I was still showing as T1.

Hmmm. Right you are. ..

I'll look into this and see if I can see what happened.

In the meantime dont worry about motorsport reg as you will continue to be scored at t1.