Sign in to follow this  
helix

2019 AX Event #9 Discussion

Here we go again, your video and comments are very welcome here for today's event.

Posted (edited)

Course was good, quite simple which I feel worked well with the wet. Forgot to record my 2nd run where I had my spin, looked like there were quite a few spins in the afternoon run group today though. 

Best run below, tipped a cone going into the south 3 cone slalom, visible on the return.

Edited by 0206
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, 0206 said:

Course was good, quite simple which I feel worked well with the wet. Forgot to record my 2nd run where I had my spin, looked like there were quite a few spins in the afternoon run group today though. 

Trying to trim my run video, jump to 21 seconds if it hasn't trimmed via YouTube yet:

That too bad, was looking forward for some spins, especially wet on new paint! That must have been very tricky. South end painted cross is a gamble to put the power down, right? 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, R_Ercole said:

Pretty fun runs yesterday in the rain

pretty good run! you had that all under control even in wet.

Edited by helix
  • Thanks 1

Very fun in the rain. Here's my fastest from yesterday.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Very fun in the rain. Here's my fastest from yesterday.

I can tell! You kept it in the power band and that vtec sound is addicting! Great camera angle by the way and the digital speedometer is perfect for sharing AX video :)

7 minutes ago, helix said:

I can tell! You kept it in the power band and that vtec sound is addicting! Great camera angle by the way and the digital speedometer is perfect for sharing AX video :)

Thanks Helix. Seeing the digital speedometer is great, too bad that its only visible during cloudy/raining weather. Sunny days would cause the view of the track to be overexposed if I focused on the speedometer.  

Here's my 4th run. I didn't capture my 1st run which was way less wet, and ignore the run counter in the video. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Corey said:

Here's my 4th run. I didn't capture my 1st run which was way less wet, and ignore the run counter in the video. 

That looks intense and fun!