2019 WSCC time attack Championship points list

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This was my first time officially in time attack and it was great!

I was able to drop a second from the start of the day to the end,  so I'm going in the right direction.

Not that it matters for championship points but I'd be interested to see my PAX time - I was driving a stock 2008 VW GTI - base car class of T1 (with my fat ass its more like a T2)

Thanks

Brad Epp

On 8/1/2019 at 7:53 AM, beppca said:

This was my first time officially in time attack and it was great!

I was able to drop a second from the start of the day to the end,  so I'm going in the right direction.

Not that it matters for championship points but I'd be interested to see my PAX time - I was driving a stock 2008 VW GTI - base car class of T1 (with my fat ass its more like a T2)

Thanks

Brad Epp

Ill get all this update for you after event 4. Thanks for the info!

16 hours ago, Jim Eh. said:

While you are at the event check your times on the bullitien board during the event to make sure your times are being logged. I have had transponders go out on me before.

i can speak to having transponder problems, but it wasn't the transponders fault...

20 hours ago, Igor said:

X2. Was at event 3 but don't seem to be on the spreadsheet. Would like to see my time.

Thanks!

Hey igor I'll grab my master sheet today and see if I can figure out why you were missed and update you for points.

In the meantime if you would like to see your times you can do so on the mylaps speedhive website!

17 hours ago, Jim Eh. said:

While you are at the event check your times on the bullitien board during the event to make sure your times are being logged. I have had transponders go out on me before.

Its deffinately happened. 

Never a bad idea to check the timing sheet after first practice just to make sure everything is good before you start doing scored runs.

5 hours ago, Ianfromduff said:

Hey igor I'll grab my master sheet today and see if I can figure out why you were missed and update you for points.

In the meantime if you would like to see your times you can do so on the mylaps speedhive website!

Thanks. I was able to check my slow, slow times on the bulletin board while on site and everything seemed to be working. I didn't realize there was an online place to check lap times. Neat.   

On 8/7/2019 at 1:38 PM, Igor said:

Thanks. I was able to check my slow, slow times on the bulletin board while on site and everything seemed to be working. I didn't realize there was an online place to check lap times. Neat.   

Sorry igor I just checked the timing sheet I got from event 3 and you deffinately were on it! My appologies for missing you!!!!

I'll get you added to it after next event if that okay with you?

Sorry again!

18 hours ago, Ianfromduff said:

Sorry igor I just checked the timing sheet I got from event 3 and you deffinately were on it! My appologies for missing you!!!!

I'll get you added to it after next event if that okay with you?

Sorry again!

No problem! Thanks for checking.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all!!!

Event 4 points are up!!!

Sorry for the long wait. We had a couple of cars classed incorrectly so he had to go back and pretty much start from scratch. Was not a fun week haha. Have a look as points for every event have changed.

Congratulations to team Present and the winning driver Dave Cummins for taking the win for the first Annual Past v Present Challenge.

With just one event left it looks like Gary Cummins has locked in the win. Thats back to back championship wins for him! Definitely an amazing driver and even greater ambassador for the WSCC.

As always. If you see anything that looks wrong shoot us an email at timeattachwscc@gmail.com

love yall

Ian and Brooke

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...