Posted (edited)

I've got to give Thank You's to many people this 2019 HPDE weekend. Starting with track workers keeping us safe, the instructors giving us invaluable knowledge and advice, for me especially my instructor Damon Hill, and the organizing group of people putting in countless hours preparing and organizing the event: Thank-You!

My car ended up breaking (right-rear shock broke, not damaging anything else or causing havoc) mid-morning Sunday before the speed limit was lifted. So I feared that I wouldn't be able to finish the course, wasting my time and money. So my biggest THANK YOU is to George Abrahams from Saskatchewan for lending me his BMW M3 so I could successfully finish the course! That was way beyond the call of duty, Thank-you so much!

And last but not least, Thank You to Randy Morash, he had his tow truck there and got my car home on Sunday night!

I consider by self to be a very fortunate person to have experienced the generosity of so many people of the WSCC! Thank You All!

peace,
David

Edited by David Klassen
correct typo
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Hey! 

I'm a bit slack on the forums as is George! You are more than welcome! We were just happy to help! Was great to see you back out this weekend! 

Wscc is one big family and everyone is always ready to help where they can! That's why we love it so much! 

• Like 1