Sign in to follow this  
David Klassen

Wheel Alignment recommendation

I'm looking for a service shop that would be able to do a proper wheel alignment on my Nissan 350Z. My standard auto repair place doesn't have a rig to do it (the various NISMO aero add on bits get in the way of the sensors, they'd have to take the front and rear bumper bits and the side skirts off).

With the NISMO multi-link suspension I'd like to have all four wheels aligned and the camber set for slightly more camber than is factory spec.

peace,
David

I just had my car done by Speed Factor on friday. No complaints. 

Waverley Mitsubishi did my 2" lowered Viper about 5 years ago. At the time, it was the lowest one I could find in Winnipeg, or so I was told. They did a great job.

Dason

Needed to set up 1965 Daytona Shelby Coupe with IRS. Not an easy job and not cheap but very pleased with work at Speedfactor from Jaimie and Danny. Recommend them for any suspension you are trying to set up.

• Like 1

When do we get to see it Greg? More importantly, when can I get a ride in it? lmao

Posted (edited)

It's been a while since my last alignment... Is Speedfactor still the place to go?

Edited by tatawaki

Posted (edited)

I went to Speed Factor last year for an alignment. No complaints. Vickar Nissan on Regent is another option. I believe they are lowered car friendly and can do alignments based on custom specs as well. 

Edited by Lou