Sign in to follow this  
helix

2019 Autoslalom Registration Guide

Posted (edited)
Hello WSCC members and future members,

Here is the event registration guide especially for those who wants to join the club! To get you started in the 2019 season, you will need to:

1. Renew or secure a WSCC membership for 2019 via MotorsportReg membership purchase/renewal link

New member will first need a MotorsportReg account, follow the instruction to purchase annual membership after logging into your account.

*** It takes up to 48 hours to activate your membership status after payment.

2. Reserve a permanent number for the 2019 season

If you would like to reserve a permanent number for the season, head over to the 2019 Permanent Number thread and select or renew your number. 

3. All done! You are now ready to register for WSCC Autoslalom events! You can visit the website wscc.motorsportreg.com to view the calendar and sign up for future events. Most events will be ready to register 2 weeks ahead. 

Feel free to ask questions related to registration in this thread, PM me, or contact autoslalom.reg@gmail.com 

Edited by helix
  • Like 1

I paid for my membership but motorsport reg will not allow me to register for autocross as a member with the discounted fee. I don't think it is acknowledging my membership. #5909

do you have a copy of the payment, and can you confirm your member name is Chris Kempan?

Now the registration form only gives me the option of registering late, but regulations guide says late is only after midnight on the Thursday before a Saturday. It has not reached that point yet.

Hi Chris Kempan, please note membership renew can take up to 48 hours to process, for that reason you are not able to register the event with the $10 discount as of yesterday.

14 minutes ago, The Contrarian said:

Now the registration form only gives me the option of registering late, but regulations guide says late is only after midnight on the Thursday before a Saturday. It has not reached that point yet.

Give it a try now, let me know if that works on the advance payment discount.