Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
justkickin

2019 Long Weekend Trailer Party

Recommended Posts

Folks, if you are interested in helping this year and want to meet some of the leadership team before the season starts this trailer party is a great place to do that. 

When: Saturday April 20th (rain date, Sunday the 21st) at 10:00 am CST

Where: St Andrews Airport

We will need to work on the trailer and inventory items in it and hopefully test all the timing gear. 

I will add to the list as required, but generally we need to:

  • Inventory cones
  • Tidy up both trailers
  • Make sure generator and gear works. 
  • Locate and organize towing gear. 
  • Measure awning (so I can get a quote on a replacement). 
  • Collect all batteries to test and charge them
  • Check extinguishers and recharge/replace as required. 
  • Make sure both trailers are tow-able. Locate all towing hardware. 
  • Check track for damage
  • Test radios
  • Make sure generator is working

Please post here if you can make it or have a date preference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be there. I'll bring a charged air tank to refill trailer tires. Won't have enough to do all, but it beats pumping all of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Corey said:

I'll be there. I'll bring a charged air tank to refill trailer tires. Won't have enough to do all, but it beats pumping all of them. 

Thanks. I will bring Jeep and the WSCC ball and my 12v compressor in case we have to move it. 

Thanks @Weebly Boss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, justkickin said:

Folks, if you are interested in helping this year and want to meet some of the leadership team before the season starts this trailer party is a great place to do that. 

When: Saturday April 20th (rain date, Sunday the 21st) at 10:00 am CST

Where: St Andrews Airport

We will need to work on the trailer and inventory items in it and hopefully test all the timing gear. 

I will add to the list as required, but generally we need to:

  • Inventory cones
  • Tidy up both trailers
  • Make sure generator and gear works. 
  • Locate and organize towing gear. 
  • Measure awning (so I can get a quote on a replacement). 
  • Collect all batteries to test and charge them
  • Check extinguishers and recharge/replace as required. 
  • Make sure both trailers are tow-able. Locate all towing hardware. 
  • Check track for damage
  • Test radios
  • Make sure generator is working

Please post here if you can make it or have a date preference.

Just a few questions Tim:

  • Have the two big 6V batteries (sitting on the tongue of the trailer) been removed and stored for the winter?  Otherwise, hope they didn't freeze.
  • Do we have everything on site to test the timing equipment?  Maybe Shawn has the laptop?  Not sure if he'll be out Saturday.
  • You said to meet at 10:00 am CST.  Does that mean Come Some Time?
  • Weebly Boss will bring donuts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like someone has taken liberties with my profile.  I appear to have become Wonder Woman.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Weebly Boss said:

It looks like someone has taken liberties with my profile.  I appear to have become Wonder Woman.  

 

This appears to be a trend.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Weebly said:

Just a few questions Tim:

  • Have the two big 6V batteries (sitting on the tongue of the trailer) been removed and stored for the winter?  Otherwise, hope they didn't freeze.
  • Do we have everything on site to test the timing equipment?  Maybe Shawn has the laptop?  Not sure if he'll be out Saturday.
  • You said to meet at 10:00 am CST.  Does that mean Come Some Time?
  • Weebly Boss will bring donuts.

In order:

  • Don't know, that is why we are going to check. 
  • Nope, getting that organized, no worries. 
  • I suppose, but can't guarantee I will still be there by then. 
  • We like donuts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump: This is tomorrow and we will need help eating donuts and getting the trailer ready. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW, Autoslalom only had 4 extinguishers to start with. Station 2, station 4, timing trailer and the paddock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to all that came out and helped get the trailers sorted and inventoried. Great start to what should be a great year of racing! 

@BigKahuna Thanks for the offer. Are you with Ultra Tech fire and Safety? Asking because they are a club sponsor I hear and we would like to provide them first rights to supply as a thanks for the sponsorship. If so great! See you soon. If not, you are second in line once I find out about Ultra Tech. Just being fair to sponsors. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2019 at 10:59 PM, BigKahuna said:

Yes that’s my company 

Awesome! Mat clarified. Things were dropped off today. Cheers

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...