Jump to content
Weebly

2019 Autoslalom Permanent Number List

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Magner said:

Chris Magne,

Membership #5976

Renewing #47

 

Thank you for taking on this task @Weebly, much appreciated!

You're welcome Chris!  That's what's great about this club … everybody pitches in to help others.

Confirmed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, evolv said:

Karl Schnablegger

#1610

#72

(27 was from 2 years ago)

Glad I asked.  Your confirmed as #72

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tim Robinson
Member #1654 (just renewed)

#14 please. 

Note, Chris D will renew and would like to keep #42, but he will be 114 most of this year. 

Seriously, thanks @Weebly for doing this. Much appreciated! 

And working on getting @Shawn out of mod and into stock for some serious fun this year. :D

@Magner and @Weebly, saw your offers to help in another thread, damned if I can find it now, closed that tab. DM me your preferred emails and we will talk. Anybody else that wants to pitch in and take on a role that will look great on a resume or LinkedIn profile please DM me. I am easy to find, if not here just look for the blue car with the silver, red and black stripes and come and say hi. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Curtis Janzen

Member #5603

#74

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, justkickin said:

Tim Robinson
Member #1654 (just renewed)

#14 please. 

Note, Chris D will renew and would like to keep #42, but he will be 114 most of this year. 

Seriously, thanks @Weebly for doing this. Much appreciated! 

And working on getting @Shawn out of mod and into stock for some serious fun this year. :D

@Magner and @Weebly, saw your offers to help in another thread, damned if I can find it now, closed that tab. DM me your preferred emails and we will talk. Anybody else that wants to pitch in and take on a role that will look great on a resume or LinkedIn profile please DM me. I am easy to find, if not here just look for the blue car with the silver, red and black stripes and come and say hi. 

Confirmed.

Can't reserve #42 for Chris until he renews his membership and submits a request.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Curtis said:

Curtis Janzen

Member #5603

#74

Thank you.

Confirmed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Corey Allegory Montessori said:

Corey Matthews

#6343

wanting #13 please

Confirmed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, R_Ercole said:

Roberto Ercole

membership #7070

#2 please 

Confirmed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, erniesb said:

Trevor Burtenshaw

Membership #5812

#82

Confirmed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Weebly said:

Confirmed

Thank you. 

Any recommendation of a shop to make a magnetic number for the car? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brian, you are OK to free up 66. If I bring that car to A/X I will use a temp number. thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Matthew  Corrie 

5710

51

Edited by mcorrie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2019 at 10:26 PM, Corey Allegory Montessori said:

Corey Matthews

#6343

wanting #13 please

Corey Matthews....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt Foderaro

6398

Keeping 92

Thanks Brian!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, MRS Joe said:

Joe Premecz

#1620

keeping #50. 

Confirmed

4 hours ago, MX-Grant said:

Grant Trueman 

7021

#97 please 

Confirmed

 

2 hours ago, Need my Focusin said:

Taylor kostiuk #2 please

Sorry Taylor, #2 was claimed yesterday.  Please see the open numbers still available in the attached Xcel spreadsheet dated Apr 07, at the top of this post.

 

1 hour ago, Jim Eh. said:

Brian, you are OK to free up 66. If I bring that car to A/X I will use a temp number. thanks

Thanks Jim

 

38 minutes ago, mcorrie said:

Matthew  Corrie 

5710

51

Confirmed. 

 

32 minutes ago, wayne696 said:

Wayne C

#5994

Keeping #99

Thanks

Confirmed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you very much for the help Brian! 

Corey Dyck, #1455, keeping #93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Jason Tran

# 7118

Would like to reserve #29 please

Edited by Jason Tran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Allan Ball, #1704, keeping 71 please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Josh Peters

6326

Renewing #25

Thanks for taking this on Brian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, babyfod said:

Matt Foderaro

6398

Keeping 92

Thanks Brian!

Confirmed … and you're welcome.

 

11 hours ago, Corey said:

Thank you very much for the help Brian! 

Corey Dyck, #1455, keeping #93

You're welcome!  Confirmed

 

8 hours ago, Jason said:

Jason Tran

# 7118

Would like to reserve #29 please

Confirmed

 

5 hours ago, AEB said:

Allan Ball, #1704, keeping 71 please.

Confirmed

 

3 hours ago, Nhil said:

Josh Peters

6326

Renewing #25

Thanks for taking this on Brian

You're welcome!  Confirmed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Louis Martin

#7155

Claiming #28 if possible.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Lou said:

Louis Martin

#7155

Claiming #28 if possible.

Thanks!

Welcome to Autoslalom!  #28 is confirmed.

 

20 minutes ago, conebasher said:

Mark Sawatsky-Member #1598-I guess I have to take #69 again

Nothing wrong with "69".  Confirmed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...