2019 Permanent Numbers

6 hours ago, conebasher said:

Mark Sawatsky-member #1598 and I want #99 for the car

Since you created this thread, are you volunteering to maintain the permanent number list this year? I see no mention in your original post of rules regarding existing holds and procedures for this upcoming season.

Edited by Magner
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Magner said:

Since you created this thread, are you volunteering to maintain the permanent number list this year? I see no mention in your original post of rules regarding existing holds and procedures for this upcoming season.

No, I put in my volunteer time with the WSCC and autocrossing already. A week ago I sent a dm to the person who did it last year and they said they weren't doing it but that somebody should be doing it soon. I just kickstarted the thread

Hi everyone,

I talked to Corey today about the process to register permanent car numbers for Autoslalom. As some of you may be aware, Josh has resigned his position as Chief Registrar and will no longer be responsible for Autoslalom registration.

We do not have the membership/registration position filled yet, so I told Corey that I would be willing to look after the permanent number listing in the interim.

I will start by gathering all the information that has been posted so far and put it into a spreadsheet. But here’s the process that we would like to follow going forward:

1. Go to the Forum heading “General Autoslalom Discussion”

2. Open “2018 Permanent List” by Nhil.

3. Go to the first page and familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements.

4. Our first event is not until May 11th, so we can still use the same deadline date of Apr 28th.

5. Scroll through the first few pages so you can see how the process works. Remember, we need your full name (not profile name), current membership number, and car number.

I will start by updating the permanent number list, current to the end of the 2018 season. The list will be continuously updated and posted on this site.

I will confirm renewals of previous reserved numbers, assuming you are a paid member for the 2019 season. Heck, we’re only 4 weeks away from the start of the season, so you may as well renew your membership now. Besides, you were probably wondering what to do with your income tax refund.

Any existing reserved numbers not renewed by Apr 28th will become available on a first come, first serve basis. So, let’s keep requests for these numbers to a minimum until we see what’s available after Apr 28th.

You can send me a PM if you have any questions. Thanks, and I’m looking forward to seeing you all in the 2019 season!

Weebly

On 4/3/2019 at 9:19 AM, Max said:

Max Ialivciuc, #5 for the car please, member#2019

Max, please confirm your membership number. I assume you renewed your membership for 2019.  If you joined the club a couple of years ago, your membership number should be somewhere in 6000 series.

On 4/3/2019 at 7:47 AM, conebasher said:

Mark Sawatsky-member #1598 and I want #99 for the car

Mark,

#99 was reserved by Wayne Chin last year. Not sure if he'll be renewing for this year. You'll have first dibs if he doesn't renew by Apr 28th. Failing that, you've still got #69 from last year. But if I remember right, you've run #99 at the Nationals and it's painted on the car?