chkdsk

Southern Ground Landscaping - Thank you!!!

I got a call at 5pm on Friday on my way back from Winkler from the guy we lined up to help finish the track, pits, security road and access road and he had broken down that day at noon.

I was then panicking as lapping was 10am next morning and now it's 5:05pm on a Friday.  I got on my phone and made a call to Todd Allard from Southern Ground Landscaping and he was already booked solid with removing all the snow that fell earlier that week and said he'd call around. He called me back a couple of times trying to arrange something then finally said "how thick is that Ice?" and next thing I knew he had two units on the way to do this for us.

They didn't get at it until much after dark and it was quite the site to see a 9' wide blower shooting snow 100 yards in to the air. Looked like a geyser.

Not sure what I would have done if Todd and crew didn't come through for us in the 11th hour.

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Sooo wonderful to see someone "outside" helping our sport by coming through in a pinch. Kudos to crew at Southern Ground Landscaping!

These guys did a fantastic job!  The pit area and access roads... a beautiful thing.

Big thumbs up:first:.