Do not use Swap Specialties

I ordered a new wiring harness for my car from Swap Specialties and it was made incorrectly and they seem to have no desire to correct it. I called them on July 24 and they told me it would take 3 weeks, so I would have in time for Nationals. The next day I sent a picture of my engine compartment with all the vital bits circled and labeled, and called to make sure they got the picture. After 4 weeks I called every week to get the status and was always told the same thing: It will be shipped this Friday. On August 27th they charged my credit card but they didn't actually ship it until October 8th. The wiring harness arrived with MAF connector 24" too short and missing clutch wires altogether. I contacted Andy (the guy who builds them) on December 5th and he assured me that a pigtail would be shipped on December 7th. Well, I still have not received the pigtail and when I call, I am given the same old "it will ship Friday" line. Even without the MAF hooked up, it should still start, but it does not. They delayed so long in getting it to me that it's too late to charge back the credit card. If you look at their Yelp! reviews, it looks like this is their modus operandi. I hope this warning helps other people avoid this company.