Hi guys and girls! 

Shelly and Spencer have asked me to post this up as shelly has been unable to get on here.. 

Please list below what your intending to bring so we get a good variety! See you all next week for the last race of the season and the first race on the new corners!!

received_338365810250832.jpeg

George and I shall be smoking a Turkey and also gluten free stuffing. 

Also Possibly bringing some sort of cake.. all depends on my work load next week! Lol

Cookies, buns, pastry, or whatever looks good at the Sobeys on Friday in Gimli. (and maybe some extra gluten) lol

Edited by Don P

14 hours ago, Don P said:

Cookies, buns, pastry, or whatever looks good at the Sobeys on Friday in Gimli. (and maybe some extra gluten) lol

Come on now. No buying food for this year’s potluck, unless you’re afraid of us all tasting your cooking. 

Cliffy G is bringing his Sweat Heat Wings

I believe Cara and I will be making some desert dish

I also just bottled some beer but it might not be ready by Saturday but I'll bring it anyways

On 9/17/2018 at 11:12 AM, speedzilla said:

Come on now. No buying food for this year’s potluck, unless you’re afraid of us all tasting your cooking. 

Not afraid of my cooking, quite the opposite. But if I make anything here at home on Wednesday then it's 3 days old by the time you eat it at the track on Saturday. Next year I'll have to arrange to bring a portable stove where I can cook on site. I have reinvented spaghetti. Took it to a new level. No I'm not kidding. And you should try my homemade Chinese food. My kitchen Kung Fu is strong.

First, this is homemade fried rice with battered shrimp.

homemade.jpg

This one was my take on Fair Food. Miniature corn dogs. battered mushroom slices, and battered shrimp. (using a corn flour mix)

fairfood.jpg

This one I called KGB, because it's Korean Ginger Beef and white rice. lol Very spicy.

kgb.jpg

Or how about a homemade mushroom and egg fried rice paired with a chicken and vegetable lo mein. Only instead of the crummy chicken most chinese places use, I opted for roasted chicken slices (that I diced) I had grabbed at a deli.

Wait until next year. I'll bring a portable stove and everything I need. Challenge accepted. 

rice_lo mein.jpg

Meatballs in a mushroom sauce.