Pot luck 2018!

MrsHorhey

Hi guys and girls! 

Shelly and Spencer have asked me to post this up as shelly has been unable to get on here.. 

Please list below what your intending to bring so we get a good variety! See you all next week for the last race of the season and the first race on the new corners!!

received_338365810250832.jpeg

On 9/17/2018 at 11:12 AM, speedzilla said:

Come on now. No buying food for this year’s potluck, unless you’re afraid of us all tasting your cooking. 

Not afraid of my cooking, quite the opposite. But if I make anything here at home on Wednesday then it's 3 days old by the time you eat it at the track on Saturday. Next year I'll have to arrange to bring a portable stove where I can cook on site. I have reinvented spaghetti. Took it to a new level. No I'm not kidding. And you should try my homemade Chinese food. My kitchen Kung Fu is strong.

First, this is homemade fried rice with battered shrimp.

homemade.jpg

Or how about a homemade mushroom and egg fried rice paired with a chicken and vegetable lo mein. Only instead of the crummy chicken most chinese places use, I opted for roasted chicken slices (that I diced) I had grabbed at a deli.

Wait until next year. I'll bring a portable stove and everything I need. Challenge accepted. 

rice_lo mein.jpg