Sign in to follow this  
justkickin

Events 12 and 13

Had a great weekend of racing. 

Here is Curtis's winning run from Saturday: 

Notice how the passenger seat is empty. Here is my fastest run, about 0.4 seconds slower with Curtis in the passenger seat. I could say his lard ass cost me the win, but we all know better...you've seen Curtis right?! lol My inability to execute a 2 - 3 shift cost me time on Saturday. Realistically though, a Z06 should never need 3rd gear at an autox. 

I may have redeemed myself Sunday in a really close battle where 0.008 seconds separated first from third. Like they say, a win is a win. Here is my video of that final run. Glad it stayed dry today, I have had enough running in the rain this month. 

Edited by justkickin
  • Like 1

Congrats out there today Tim, looks like you are getting confident with the Vette's setup changes over the last year. A win is a win, pretty epic with under 0.01 from 1rst to 3rd with Curtis and Joe!!

My best on Saturday in the drying conditions, it all came down to last runs for the second run group. I can't imagine how dicey it was for run group A in the am with the slippery conditions and extremely fast sections. Rob's 58.142 is jaw dropping to me considering the conditions.

My best on Sunday,  the GoPro glazed over on me, looks it was shot with a potato.

Looking forward to the last event in Gimli!

• Like 1

I definitely had a blast this past weekend. Had to shake off the rust from barely competing in the last few years. I'm extremely thankful for that re-run on Sunday.... haha.

Great seeing the gang again. Hopefully I get to come out more often next year.

6 hours ago, grail said:

I definitely had a blast this past weekend. Had to shake off the rust from barely competing in the last few years. I'm extremely thankful for that re-run on Sunday.... haha.

Great seeing the gang again. Hopefully I get to come out more often next year.

Was great seeing you out! You can thank @Curtis for that re-run. I left him alone in the timing trailer for  but a few moments and all hell breaks loose with the timers. Coincidence....I don't think so. :D