Sign in to follow this  
Weebly

Upcoming Event #11

Upcoming Event #11, Saturday, Aug 25th.

Hope those that attended our event #10 at Gimli had fun with the short but fast course layout (lots of sweepers). We also had a demonstration during the fun runs on how to do a pirouette with a Formula Ford. No names will be mentioned.

Now, it’s back to St. Andrew’s for our next event. There’s some great battles going on in most of the classes, so now would be a good time to get out there and ensure that your competition doesn’t get a leg up on you.

For those of you not in the hunt, like myself, it’s still a great opportunity to hone your skills and close out the last four events with a strong finish. You might not see my name or those of the other season pass holders on the entry list due to a glitch with MSR, but we’ll be there.

For those of you with a car that’s down and out for this weekend, you can always post a request on the Forum - “Looking for a Co-Drive”. Seeing as how I burned up my last two sets of tires this past weekend, I’m taking advantage of Roberto’s generous offer to co-drive his Mustang.

See you all on Saturday!

• Like 1