Sign in to follow this  
Shawn

Event 10 Timing Errors

Hey everyone, please take a look at the results for event 10 and see if all the times look right,in particular for run 4 for group B. I found a few that I was able to correct like Ben's 40 second run (timer tripped early) that wasn't flagged as a rerun. Sorry Ben, but that explains you being almost 5 seconds faster than Dale and I. My last run appears under Curtis but I have not changed that yet as it wouldn't make a difference anyway.

If you see something that would affect the results we should fix it. If it really won't make a difference then we shouldn't sweat it too much.

The issue I think was just a car was missed being entered and the results all got shifted on the 4th run for run group B.

Gah, sorry about that!  I struggled a bit while Ben's 40-second run came in and the errors piled up. 

No worries Corey. It happens. Timing can get chaotic at times especially with the added radio duty. It should be 2 people running it but with attendance so low it's tough. Maybe we choose to do 1 car at a time to easy that burden? 

Or just get a smarter person in timing...  ;)  I should have caught it, but couldn't find the 'reset finish' button.  Then I called to hold the start too late and stuff went downhill quickly.  

I'd do better next time!