Event #4 Timing and Scoring

wscc_1254

Thanks to Andrew for his help. I'm looking for an assistant for just the next event.

Thanks to all the competitors for their fine driving skills. Thanks to Dyrk and Jodi for being the fine hosts for this event.

All times are now posted at https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Events/1578121

I will calculate championship points later.

Comments and concerns will be addressed ASAP. 

Looking forward to seeing a repaved corner 1 and participating in the potluck. Put me down for a pie.

- Doug

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I checked the record of transponder passings for race#2 (16:12- 16:36 Saturday) and the one registered to your F1600 did not appear. We also count the entries at the start to ensure that it matches what the timing equipment shows. Our equipment also beeps every time a transponder passes S/F in case there is a mid-race failure (rare). If you have any video or alternate electronic timing showing your passing of the start I will gladly add your results.

With Sedans and Vintage combined on Sunday the Championship points for Vintage and Sedan for this weekend show 9 races. R1-R3 are Sedan Saturday, R4-R6 are combined Sunday and R7-R9 are Vintage Saturday. I hope this helps anyone trying figure out how many points they earned for a particular race.

I was just happy that the software was flexible enough on Sunday morning that when Matt informed us of the change we could accommodate it very quickly and had fresh grid available within minutes based on the previous days average laptimes of the combined classes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1