Sign in to follow this  
justkickin

Join SCCA

I am getting some SQL errors when I try to join the SCCA using their web page. Long story short, country must be USA. Has anyone figured out what needs to be entered to get past the first screen? Or do I just have to call/email them? 

I chose a different region - Badlands I believe. This was a couple years ago so it may have changed.

It's changed. :(

I emailed them, they made some changes on the back end. Have yet to try it again.

Make sure you specify Badlands region. Not only are they closest to us, they have some of the cheapest club fees in the SCCA. 

When I last called they REALLY wanted to put me in the Chicago region, because "it's close to Canada." Took more effort than it should have to talk her down from that idea. 

Thanks folks. They did some things on the back end got the Badlands region when I logged in, likely because that was where I was last registered. Went through, submitted payment, got a website error but then got an email confirmation that it went through. Not sure if I am an SCCA member now or not, I suspect I am. Sent them the email confirmation so that they could search for it if they have to.

MSR is soooo much easier! So glad we use that platform.