Sign in to follow this  
Jaarreedd

Ice Racer - 1991 Suzuki Swift GT - Parts or Fix

The swift is up for sale.  Many of you know the car, and many of you were in Gimli yesterday to witness me put a rod through the block - what a way to go!

1991 Suzuki Swift

1.3L DOHC GT Engine - was torn down and rebuilt by Bill Langner a few years ago
Bottom end is blown - I threw a rod and theres a hole in the block.  Head is still in excellent shape, engine ran very well prior to blowing 
New spark plugs, new cap/rfotor/plug wires.  MAF cleaned, has cone filter adapter, brand new K&N cone filter

GT 5-speed tranmission - newly rebuilt by Asperline Transmission (over $750 last fall) - new synchros, gears, etc.  Only has 4 race days on it, and is in excellent shape

Tons of other new parts:
New front CV axles
New front and rear brakes (calipers, pads, lines, etc.)
New e-brake cables
Newer battery
New Oxygen Sensor
New PCV Valve
New HPDE Shifter bushings - nice and tight!

Has 5 tractionized winter tires on rims, plus 1 non-tractionized.  Front and rear push bars, full lexan windows (windshield is OEM Glass), new blue paint job (has marks from a full season of door to door action).  Rear fog light, all lighting, wiper, and fan circuits on individual toggle switches in the cockpit.

Car has a good roll cage, built by Bill L.  Very light car, and very competitive.  Was a previous winner before I bought it just over a year ago, and I had many podium finishes in the car.  1st place finisher with the right driver.

Car will need an X-brace fabricated for the front end - common Swift problem.

Comes with tons of spare parts - 2 transmissions, axle shafts, newer aluminum radiator.

Can include a new Sparco 6-point Harness (2017 dated, FIA, good until 2022) for additional cost.  No racing seat included

Price: $1500

IMG_7333.JPG

IMG_7326.JPG

IMG_7337.JPG

IMG_7338.JPG

IMG_7360.JPG

IMG_1030.JPG