Ianfromduff

Fortune Auto 2018 contingency sponsorship!

2018 Fortune Auto Contingency Program! 

Fortune Auto North America is proud to offer us a contingency program for the WSCC time attack 2018,season. Our programs reflect our commitment to time attack at every level. Drivers will be able to purchase custom tailored suspension packages at deep discounts. All racers must apply a minimum of 4qty 12 inch Fortune Auto decals (provided by Fortune Auto). Decals can be made available in custom colors upon request via motorsports@fortune-auto.net. No competing shock or coilover suspension manufacturer decals are allowed on the proposed vehicle and one decal must be applied directly on each fender of the vehicle. Poor decal placement can result in disqualification of our contingency program. Product use is required for participation in this program. Pre-Registration is required for our racers discount product program. Must commit to 2 events within 2018 season.

Please contact  (motorsports@fortune-auto.net) to place your order and register in their racer discount program.

Open MOD, MOD 1/2/3 – 50% off MAP pricing on any Fortune Auto suspension system (excludes 3-way adjustable shocks)
SGT 1/2/3 – 35% off MAP pricing on any Fortune Auto suspension system (excludes 3-way adjustable shocks)
GT 1/2/3 – 25% off MAP pricing on any Fortune Auto suspension system
TOURING 1/2/3 – 20% off MAP pricing on any Fortune Auto suspension system

Hey Ian

Did they specifically define TA only or may RR qualify as well?

Hey Matt, 

I'm going to have to say for time attack only right now, but I will ask if we can extend the offer to RR. Will let you know when I get an answer! 

Hey Iann,

Sounds good. Not sure if anyone is going to be interested... but I guarantee someone will inquire at some point.

Do Fortune-auto have a Winnipeg store / service shop / shock dyno?

Gary

So to clarify, will all Time Attack cars need to have decals on them to race, or just the ones using the Fortune deal?

Sarah

16 minutes ago, Gary_T said:

Do Fortune-auto have a Winnipeg store / service shop / shock dyno?

Gary

No they don't. Their factory is located in California

1 minute ago, 84TurboSupra said:

So to clarify, will all Time Attack cars need to have decals on them to race, or just the ones using the Fortune deal?

Sarah

Just the cars that want the contingency will be required to have stickers. 

I may have to look at this option for this year. We'll see what happens with my Subaru build.

13 hours ago, grail said:

I may have to look at this option for this year. We'll see what happens with my Subaru build.

My coils are currently sitting at fortune auto getting rebuilt from 500 to 510s:D