• Announcements

• Jim Eh.

World of Wheels volunteers needed   02/08/2018

Go here to sign up on the sheet if you can spare some time to help in the booth. Help is also needed and appreciated for setup and tear down. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ULmhhNo7nK2dEgrvcdFmSPx0uMUPMl4WxbUcwfXz-Is/edit?usp=sharing
chkdsk

Car Count for next Race Weekend?

Yes the car count is low and Yes there are guys/girls rumbling about "are we going to have another race weekend" 

I will tell you now that we will have the next scheduled race weekends. If the guys and girls want to race, then we'll race.

Yes it does cost the club money when there isn't enough competitors although who cares, do you guys and girls want to race? If so then register and we will have a race. 

We can't attract anyone if we're cancelling weekends, I'm not cancelling weekends. I will take the heat from the Exec on the budget for the loss as long as there are racers. 

To all racers and volunteers; the race weekend is on next weekend no matter what. 

Thanks. 

• Like 2

Agreed Jordan, well said!

Looking forward to racing this weekend for sure

Seriously? Only 4 cars in 2 classes? Was it because I accidentally registered my Datsun and scared people off? 

Cmon people lets get with the program. It's gonna be a great day for racing on Sunday. 

• Like 1

I think that definitely did it Mike. Who wants to get beat by a DAT soon?

I am out due to a blown front strut, no time (work & family stuff). This year is going to be very busy for me. One would think I am retired or something. I am still lucky enough to be able to go to work to relax a bit tho.  

Damon should be out and I thought Tim would have his (or some) car ready.

Don't worry, I will be back next event to get in your way some more.

Got the mazda all fixed up after last times pony show so the straight line guys will be there to have some fun

Fair enough Jim.  I guess it will be up to Trevor and I to keep it interesting for the 2 studded guys by forcing them to drive around us. Lol.

Hopefully there are a few late entries that show up on Sunday. 

It’s going to be better than it looks!

Is that the DS racing version of “Covfefe“?

• Like 1