2018 Ice Racing Registration Links

nopistons

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Jim Eh. said:

Takes less time to do MSR. And you can do it in the warmth of your favorite fart chair.

I assume you practice a courtesy lift when you do this...or do you just grind it in there?

2 hours ago, Mat said:

I agree that for me it’s very easy and quick. I also realize that MANY people struggle with these kinds of things and it causes more frustration than convenience. 

It can't be that hard, Super Wayne did his online via MSR.  :D

One part to remember is that it is less work for registration girl if you pay in advance. 

Thank you. 

It is really like anything else. You just have to learn it. Much like buying something from ebay online, submitting a bid to MPIC on line, registering for Old Age Pension online, submitting your income tax return online, ordering McDonalds online ... see a trend here?

It's like when you first learned how to ride a bike. Some found it hard but all found it quite handy after learning how. This is the same thing but without the bruises.

If anyone has trouble learning it, just post a question here. Although that instructional is for membership registration, a race registration is very similar. Just follow the prompts. The biggest thing is don't worry about breaking it, you can't. You may make a mistake, just like on paper but that is about it.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived