Jump to content
Jim Eh.


Recommended Posts

I see by your "almighty links" list that WCMA still does not have a separate Time Attack license. So the question in this post : 


There is a post from Darin in the quote above that does not show up about a little debate whether an ICE license will be good for TA but no definitive answer.

I just pay for an  ICE license and hope for the best? Unless of course you got a ruling from WCMA about it. But wait ... it hasn't been 4 years yet has it?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I should comment that the IR license vs TA license debate is whether or not you need both to participate in each discipline and is not about a workaround for taking an HPDE to be eligible to partake in Time Attack.

IOW, if allowed by WCMA, you’ll still need a current HPDE certificate to be eligible to compete in Time Attack if you hold a current Ice Race license.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now