Our 2018 Title Sponsor announcement

chkdsk

Hello guys and girls, 

I wanted to drop a little note saying we're finalizing some details right now for a major announcement for 2018 for Fire on Ice for our new Title Sponsor. This is big news for us and we will be very proud to work with a sponsor like this. 

Once the details are finalized I will post here. 

Stay tuned

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TITLE ICE RACE SPONSOR

And now the moment you have all been waiting for, our 2018 Title Fire and Ice Sponsor is: Our good friends at:

S.A.R. Sports and Recreation Steinbach

SAR.png

In the past Randy Wolgemuth and his team have supported WSCC not only as a recurring silver sponsor to Ice Racing but they have also stepped up many times providing track signage and banners for Ice Racing and Road Racing.  The Ice Race Management team is proud to make this announcement and proud to have SAR Steinbach as an association partner.

I would like to ask every proud Ice Racer to take 4 minutes and go to SAR’s Contact-Us page at give Randy and their team a high-five comment for their support for our sport; http://www.sarsteinbach.com/send-us-an-email-or-give-us-a-call--xcontact

Windshield decals are being designed and printed this week and should be done by Friday and will be taken to Al Marcoux.

Part of the sponsorship package is going to be a ticket sales raffle to get your Race Car decaled/wrapped. More on that in a different post later.  

Archived