• Announcements

• Jim Eh.

World of Wheels volunteers needed   02/08/2018

Go here to sign up on the sheet if you can spare some time to help in the booth. Help is also needed and appreciated for setup and tear down. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ULmhhNo7nK2dEgrvcdFmSPx0uMUPMl4WxbUcwfXz-Is/edit?usp=sharing
Sign in to follow this  
nopistons

2018 HPDE Registration - OPEN!

png

YES! That's right. The 2018 HPDE registration is now OPEN!
Here is the link if you know of someone who's interested: 
https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2018-wscc-hpde-gimli-motorsports-park-winnipeg-sports-car-club-229884

We've had an overwhelming amount of requests to open registration early so...we have!
Lets see where this goes.

I will be posting a workers/instructors registration form as well in the coming months.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for this years school. Always looking for improvements.
We must be on the right path as the response has been great and is increasing in demand!

***edit***
20% sold! (11/16/17)
30% sold! (11/22/17)

• Like 1

I've passed this info along to my car club guys, some of them were pretty interested after a couple of us went last year.

Dason

• Like 1

I think you mean HPDE...otherwise people might think it's a high driving performance education.

I want to sign someone up as an xmas gift. Do they have to sign up themeselves? Or can I just reserve a spot somehow?

Hey Pete!

I doubt there's going to be a rush on registrations between now and xmas.

You could register to save the spot and then once the recipient creates an account, i could register them in your place.