• Announcements

• Jim Eh.

World of Wheels volunteers needed   02/08/2018

Go here to sign up on the sheet if you can spare some time to help in the booth. Help is also needed and appreciated for setup and tear down. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ULmhhNo7nK2dEgrvcdFmSPx0uMUPMl4WxbUcwfXz-Is/edit?usp=sharing
Sign in to follow this  
Beau

Autoslalom end of season wind up

Hey everyone,

I need a head count for this Sunday's wind-up party. Please reply if you plan to attend.

As per usual, we'd like to all get together and share stories over pizza and drinks at the end of the year. I've booked the Boston Pizza on McPhillips for 4 pm for 20-30 people. I will need to call back with a better estimate by Thursday night.

For those who haven't been to an autoslalom wind up, basically it's $15 each for unlimited pizza (2-toppings) and pop. It's always a good time, bench racing, talking about how great we could have been if not for that one cone, etc. We normally have an entire section to ourselves. Family is welcome to join as well, just let me know how many. If you plan on bringing kids (<18) please tell me so that they know whether they can seat us in the lounge vs restaurant.

Reply below with a head count please!

Unfortunately we are having my dad's 75th birthday dinner right after autoslalom on Sunday so I am out. Enjoy. Thanks Beau for taking this on and setting it all up.

Just a few of us so far eh? Usually we have 20-30 ppl. What's up with all the others out there? Its a good time!

Maybe most members haven't seen this most recent thread on the forum?  How about a broadcast e-mail advising all club members?  Sure would be nice to have a good turnout.