Budget Car & Truck Rental - McPhillips

For my trip to US Nationals, I rented a truck from Trevor (drives the black Mustang at autocross) at Budget on McPhillips. They put me in a 2017 Denali, which was a fantastic truck. It just laughed at my 2800-lb trailer and car, and got 11 mpg towing at ~70 mph. 

It was a very easy transaction. Check them out if you need a rental!

I was not paid for this review, just passing on a recommendation of a good business run by a WSCC member. 

4 hours ago, Corey said:

For my trip to US Nationals, I rented a truck from Trevor (drives the black Mustang at autocross) at Budget on McPhillips. They put me in a 2017 Denali, which was a fantastic truck. It just laughed at my 2800-lb trailer and car, and got 11 mpg towing at ~70 mph. 

It was a very easy transaction. Check them out if you need a rental!

I was not paid for this review, just passing on a recommendation of a good business run by a WSCC member. 

That mileage is similar to the Jeep...makes me feel a little better and slightly more optimistic about towing my car. 

We've rented from Trevor before as well and I can echo Corey's sentiment. Easy to work with and good customer service. We use the Budget out of Waverly Chrysler in the automall. 

Archived