• Announcements

• Jim Eh.

2017 Annual Banquet   10/12/2017

Saturday Octobre 28th Clarion Hotel 1445 Portage ave.  https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Clarion+Hotel+%26+Suites/@49.8818764,-97.1980597,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x52ea7381e7cf9c6d:0x95f65dafca26e11e!8m2!3d49.881873!4d-97.195871?hl=en   Be there or be square!
Sign in to follow this  
DKemp

Promoting autocross

Either Saturday or Sunday works for me if in the morning or early afternoon. Sunday I have a family supper to get to so I'd have a hard stop around 2pm-ish.

What's everyone else's availability?

Okay sounds like we have at least 5 people for Sunday so let's do that. Given the hard stop at 2 pm, let's start at 10 am, giving us plenty of time to wrap up a bit early.

Anyone else want to join? Please add your name to the list.

Beau

Corey

Shawn

Dale

Tim

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Beau said:

Okay sounds like we have at least 5 people for Sunday so let's do that. Given the hard stop at 2 pm, let's start at 10 am, giving us plenty of time to wrap up a bit early.

Anyone else want to join? Please add your name to the list.

Beau

Corey

Shawn

Dale

Tim

Brian

Sorry Beau, but I don't have your address.

Also, I noticed that we've had inputs to this topic from about a dozen people.  Should we reach out to the other 1/2 dozen or so people who offered suggestions but may not be aware of Sunday's meeting?

I will PM anyone who needs my address.

Anyone else who wants to join, please state so in this thread. If we don't hear back from you before the meeting, that's okay, we still have all these great ideas written down. That's the benefit of a public forum. All these ideas are already captured.

I plan to discuss all the ideas relating to promotion and gaining new members, but ultimately we'll have to narrow down the focus to actionable items during the meeting. We can share the results with everyone so hopefully there will be more than just 5-6 people (10-12 people would be great!) able to help tackle the jobs and help follow through with actions.

Ice racing uses a poster with the dates published. Even if we make a "generic" poster, we could ask suppliers, customers, friends to put up a poster at their place of business. If someone travels to the lake (Kenora area?), put one up at the local store, etc?

We had a great meeting today with many good quality discussions. Here are the minutes.

For all currently unassigned tasks, we need some help with these. They can become a separate forum topic for discussion amongst all, or a champion can take the ball and just run with it.

Meeting Minutes 2017-10-15.docx