Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Jim Eh.

      2017 Annual Banquet   10/12/2017

      Saturday Octobre 28th Clarion Hotel 1445 Portage ave.  https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Clarion+Hotel+%26+Suites/@49.8818764,-97.1980597,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x52ea7381e7cf9c6d:0x95f65dafca26e11e!8m2!3d49.881873!4d-97.195871?hl=en   Be there or be square!
Sign in to follow this  
DKemp

Promoting autocross

Recommended Posts

Either Saturday or Sunday works for me if in the morning or early afternoon. Sunday I have a family supper to get to so I'd have a hard stop around 2pm-ish.

What's everyone else's availability?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay sounds like we have at least 5 people for Sunday so let's do that. Given the hard stop at 2 pm, let's start at 10 am, giving us plenty of time to wrap up a bit early.

Anyone else want to join? Please add your name to the list.

Beau

Corey

Shawn

Dale

Tim

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Beau said:

Okay sounds like we have at least 5 people for Sunday so let's do that. Given the hard stop at 2 pm, let's start at 10 am, giving us plenty of time to wrap up a bit early.

Anyone else want to join? Please add your name to the list.

Beau

Corey

Shawn

Dale

Tim

Brian

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Sorry Beau, but I don't have your address.

Also, I noticed that we've had inputs to this topic from about a dozen people.  Should we reach out to the other 1/2 dozen or so people who offered suggestions but may not be aware of Sunday's meeting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will PM anyone who needs my address.

Anyone else who wants to join, please state so in this thread. If we don't hear back from you before the meeting, that's okay, we still have all these great ideas written down. That's the benefit of a public forum. All these ideas are already captured.

I plan to discuss all the ideas relating to promotion and gaining new members, but ultimately we'll have to narrow down the focus to actionable items during the meeting. We can share the results with everyone so hopefully there will be more than just 5-6 people (10-12 people would be great!) able to help tackle the jobs and help follow through with actions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ice racing uses a poster with the dates published. Even if we make a "generic" poster, we could ask suppliers, customers, friends to put up a poster at their place of business. If someone travels to the lake (Kenora area?), put one up at the local store, etc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We had a great meeting today with many good quality discussions. Here are the minutes.

For all currently unassigned tasks, we need some help with these. They can become a separate forum topic for discussion amongst all, or a champion can take the ball and just run with it.

Meeting Minutes 2017-10-15.docx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×