Event #11 2017

helix

Starting this for people to upload their run(s), wish getting lots of shotgun seat time and unfortunately have to leave half day.

See recorded laps for me is the next best thing pairing with your valuable comments, thanks.

Here's my 4th and best run:

The big slides on my first run that a few were talking about just don't show up on the in-car video so I didn't upload it.  :huh: Just a little counter steering and me looking a little sideways.  

2 hours ago, nishanna said:

Ooooh that looked like a fun, fast course! Please do something like that next weekend in Gimli! :D

Actually it wasn't that fast. I didn't once hit the rev limiter in my car. It had some real nice changes in velocity which I really like.

I hope to create something similar to (but different from) our first Gimli for the upcoming race. Yes there will be a sweeper. If I can, I will try to use even more of the track and extend further south this time.

2 hours ago, Shawn said:

Actually it wasn't that fast. I didn't once hit the rev limiter in my car. It had some real nice changes in velocity which I really like.

I hope to create something similar to (but different from) our first Gimli for the upcoming race. Yes there will be a sweeper. If I can, I will try to use even more of the track and extend further south this time.

Looking at the video again, I realized I thought it was fast because Corey's car made it look fast. In a street car, it would probably look a lot different. Either way, I'm looking forward to the Gimli event.

I think this was my favorite course this year at St andrews, Likely this was the slowest course all year in terms of top speed but it was  challenging with multiple places to try different lines.  Proof that speed doesn't always equal fun.

Archived