• Announcements

• Jim Eh.

World of Wheels volunteers needed   02/08/2018

Go here to sign up on the sheet if you can spare some time to help in the booth. Help is also needed and appreciated for setup and tear down. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ULmhhNo7nK2dEgrvcdFmSPx0uMUPMl4WxbUcwfXz-Is/edit?usp=sharing
Sign in to follow this  
tatawaki

Aug 12th - Test and Tune Open to public

Can't believe Ryan beat me to the punch - but I hope there will be more WSCC members register so that the course workers won't be spread too thin.  Would be nice if we could broadcast an e-mail to all members so they are aware that the Club School is open to the public.  Not sure if most members will pick up on "Test and Tune" being the Club School.

Jeremy, that begs the question as to whether the event will be run as a Test & Tune event (split north/south sections) or whether it will be run similar to the Level 1/2 Schools we had this year?

haven't decided. if the numbers are low, maybe splitting the course in two might be beneficial. I'll talk with Shawn.

This will be set-up similar (but different) to the last test and tune. We will have a timed course on the North section and and untimed course on the South section.