2017 Autoslalom Results

Similar to last year, we will be using this thread to display the results from our events this season. After every event this post will be updated with the results.

The results will also be posted on the http://www.wscc.mb.ca/autoslalom/ page. 

If anyone has any suggestions or concerns about how results are being displayed feel free to let me know.

Season Standings
Dropbox Folder

#1    Apr 30    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#2    May 6    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#3    May 13    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#4    May 27     Gimli Motorsports Park
Results

#5    Jun 4    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#6    Jun 10    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#7    Jun 11    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#8    Jul 8    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#9    Jul 16    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

TnT    Jul 29    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#10    July 30    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#11    Aug 13    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#12    Aug 20    Gimli Motorsports Park
Results

#13    Aug 26    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#14    Sep 9    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#15    Sep 16    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#16    Sep 17    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#17    Sep 30    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

#18    Oct 1    St. Andrew’s Airport
Results

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Curtis said:

How did you find event two? I searched briefly last night and couldn't find it.

Browser history. I don't have to clear mine constantly or use incognito windows for the stuff I browse Curtis. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, definitely need to up the attendance next year. I counted only about 15 guys who made 10 (or more) events. There were a lot of names (myself included) who used to be full season regulars and only ran a few events this season. Just seems to be a lot of guys getting into new chapters of their lives so I am looking forward to the meeting about getting new blood to smack a few cones around. 

On 10/8/2017 at 8:28 AM, TRDTurko said:

Wow, definitely need to up the attendance next year. I counted only about 15 guys who made 10 (or more) events. There were a lot of names (myself included) who used to be full season regulars and only ran a few events this season. Just seems to be a lot of guys getting into new chapters of their lives so I am looking forward to the meeting about getting new blood to smack a few cones around. 

If you have ideas about how to get people interested in more than just a casual way please post up in the dedicated thread. It gives everyone some time to mull it over.

13 hours ago, dark_daku89 said:

Need more Sunday events! 

And I have heard a mix of this and less Sunday events. Like anything we can't please everyone and everyone has different needs. There seems to be a group of people that work Saturdays and then another group that maybe have family stuff on Sundays.

I do think less Saturday events is likely going to happen in part to trim down the number of events we have...but we will see what we come up with.

Archived