Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
white_cross

wrx up pipe

7 posts in this topic

I picked up a 2003 oem turbo and down pipe for my celica. I am looking for an up pipe that will fit the oem turbo. I mostly need it for the flange so i can weld a new pipe to it. 

1 person likes this

Next time you are coming to Winnipeg and the turbo is loose, bring it and the v band clamp with you. I will make you a flange for it..

1 person likes this

I have one. Yours for the price of a handshake. Coming into Wpg for any reason? 

1 person likes this

Sweet guys thanks!

Corey I will take you up on that deal, shoot I was just in winnipeg yesterday. Would it work to pick it up at an autocross event? I won't be able to make it to the first event :( we have some birthday plans for me. but I am working on a deal for a Miata which I am excited about! The next time I am in winnipeg would probably be for the first autocross event which is my birthday.

Jim that is a very nice offer. if I bring the exhaust manifold along are you able to make me flanges for that so I can build my turbo exhaust manifold? I would pay you for the work too.

Sure, I'll bring it to autocross. Just remind me a day or two in advance so I don't forget. ;) 

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, cboettch said:

Pfft where were you guys two years ago 

Pretty much the same place we are right now.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0