Speedworld 2016/2017 Season

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2017 at 3:34 PM, codewhore said:

I'm in Mississauga on March 2 but I'll be around this Thursday (Feb 23) if anyone wants to go.

If we can get a decent count by Wednesday evening we should give this Thursday a go.

Feb 21 @ 7 PM

IN

1. Stefan

March 2 @ 7 PM

1. Corey

Interest has been way down. Are we done for the season? I'd rather keep going for a while, but I don't think Speedworld is interested in 3-person leagues. At worst, I'm still game to meet up on Thursday nights to just do three races. 

Well that was a fun night of bumper cars!!

We got to run into somebody interesting that wasn't racing with us too. Patrik Laine was out for a family night of karting with his parents and sister, so that was a cool surprise too :-)

Laine learns to drive.JPG

Very cool Mark. It must be a very proud moment when you realize that your business has such a reputation that people recommend it to others like that.

I always like seeing pictures of famous people in restaurants like Alycia's or Kelekis. I've seen some of those at Speedworld too - Paul Walker and a couple others I can't recall. Over the years you will amass quite a collection, I'm sure. It will be really cool to see them all 25 years from now when you look back on things.

Archived